GetResponse for financial services
GetResponse provides innovative tools that financial services professionals can use in every phase of their
sales cycle. Whether you’re an independent practitioner with a growing book of clients, an insurance
advisor, broker, or a banker - we’ve got resources for optimising your marketing performance.
Deliver essential information on time.
Time is money. Make sure your message reaches the world first.
- Build intuitive automation workflows and mail daily updates with stock exchange listings and exchange rates.
- Send reminders about loan payments, credit card debts, and insurance policy expirations as deadlines approach.
- Use targeted segments to create hyper-focused mailings; making sure you only deliver the most relevant information to your clients.
- Create automatic alerts with industry news and performance of indices.
- Start tracking website visitor behaviour and learn which areas of your site are attracting the most attention.
- Deliver punctual messages to worldwide financial clients at a consistent local time.
- Use e-commerce integrations to deliver post-purchase mailings and track buying behaviour.
Be transparent and reliable.
Make every offer look like a million bucks.
- Use financial services email templates to send videos from your experts and add a human touch to your communications.
- Create landing pages to introduce prospects to your financial services, insurance products, and investment funds.
- Use drip campaigns to share in-depth information about financial markets, investment banking, and exchange traded instruments.
- Use web forms to enable prospects to obtain information about fees, commissions, terms and conditions.
- Don’t waste a second of your clients’ valuable time with information they aren’t interested in. Filter contacts through highly targeted segments and apply them to specific communication workflows.
Enhance customer loyalty.
Turn prospects into investors and investors into loyal customers.
- Add or subtract scoring points for every interaction with your financial news and reward the most active users with exclusive market data.
- Create landing pages with case studies on how your picks outperform the market.
- Add sharing buttons to enable clients to spread the word about your analytics and financial forecasts.
- Track traffic on your website to define hot spots and interest trends, then follow-up with relevant communication.
- Keep your customers engaged with personalised content, local news, and insurance offers tailored to their needs.
- Establish personal relationships with your customers by providing access to your financial experts, insurance agents, brokers, and tax advisors.
- Use cart abandonment tools to keep your potential purchases from going stale.
Educate your audience.
Prepare your customers to make independent decisions.
- Use web forms for customers to sign up for your online banking courses, tax talks, or Q&A sessions with experts.
- Create video tutorials explaining the intricacies of financial markets.
- Send learning materials on how to save money, choose investment funds, or invest strategically for the future.
- Create marketing automation workflows with education in mind and seamlessly guide participants through an educational communication series.
- Encourage participation in your series by assigning scoring points for engagement activity. Subscribers with the highest number of points snag an exclusive discount or promotion.
Manage customer data.
Now you can get to know your clients better than they know themselves.
- Consolidate your marketing lists from CRM databases, client spreadsheets, and social media to manage all your contacts on one platform.
- Assign tags and segment your customers by location, area of interest, and the financial services they use.
- Create segments for VIP customers, corporate clients, individual clients, and prospects. Then send highly personalised offers that are sure to pique their interest.
- Define criteria and create unlimited data reports, charts and statistics to measure performance and meet your targets.
- Use web event tracking data to determine your website hot spots and weak points.
- E-commerce integrations will allow you to track purchase behaviour and optimise future promotions.
Invest in security and compliance.
Ensure maximum data security and minimum spam complaints to protect your reputation.
- Process unsubscribes automatically to prevent unsolicited communications that could result in fines and penalties.
- Whitelist your messages to make sure they get through the systems of all major email service providers.
- Make sure your content is safe and secure, thanks to GetResponse’s 99.5% deliverability and 100% security.
Reach clients on the go.
Are you catering to the needs of an increasingly mobile society?
- Make it easy for busy clients to read messages on their mobile devices.
- Print QR codes on your brochures to direct prospects to breaking news in a flash.
- Allow readers to subscribe to daily industry indicators with just a mobile tap.
- Send updates about mobile applications and online transactions.
Add the power of GetResponse
to your financial services.
Your customers will love the incredible campaigns you create using GetResponse.
Find out what GetResponse can do for your financial services.