We appreciate your concern...
Our top priority is to keep customer data safe and secure, so we work hard to protect you from the latest threats. We always appreciate your input and feedback on our security.
Reporting a security vulnerability
To report a vulnerability, please submit a support request.
We will assess the risk, work out a solution as soon as possible, and let you know.
Thanks for your support!
We respect the time and talent that drives new discoveries in IT security.
Guidelines and rules
- Security first! While testing the vulnerability, we prohibit data deletion, unauthorized data access, and service disruption.
- If you've discovered a security vulnerability, please do not share or consult with others publicly
- Do not attempt to access or modify data maintained by our systems.
- Do not attempt to execute a Denial of Service (DoS) attack.
- Do not attempt to send spam, unauthorized email or other forms of unsolicited messages. Our anti-spam policy is one of the fundamentals of our approach to email marketing.
- Provide detailed information so that we can replicate the problem.
- A recognition award may be given for an accomplishment that represents a special value for GetResponse. It involves a nomination and approval process. Any rewards or financial compensation for your report will be considered only in special cases and are not guaranteed.
Your data is safe with us.
We save your data to multiple servers and disks at the same time to ensure failsafe reliability. All data is backed up daily and stored in our security-focused data centers in multiple locations across the world.
We protect your billing data.
We protect all credit card data using state-of-art encryption - the same level of encryption used by leading banks. All sensitive data is processed, transmitted and stored on a PCI-compliant network that is regularly scanned for security by industry-leading experts.
Our security obsession.
Security is the hot topic in this industry, but we’ve always obsessed about it. We regularly update our network with the latest security patches. Our dedicated network is monitored 24/7 and locked down with firewalls. Each line of code gets inspected before it goes live. Call us paranoid, but when it comes to security, we'd rather err on the side of caution.
Fully redundant system.
Redundancy is a keyword for us at GetResponse. All our web servers, email servers, and database servers operate at full redundancy. We use redundant disk arrays (RAIDs), redundant power supplies and redundant Internet connections. GetResponse is engineered to work perfectly even if multiple systems fail.
GetResponse participates in the following email industry organisations and initiatives:
- Online Trust Alliance
- Surety Mail
- Email Experience Council